Who has had the best draft so far? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ive been impressed in what the Rams have done. Getting both WVU WRs (Austin and Bailey) - The Giants added to their embarrassment of riches to their DLine.

I also loved what we did.

Ive been impressed in what the Rams have done. Getting both WVU WRs (Austin and Bailey) - The Giants added to their embarrassment of riches to their DLine.

I also loved what we did.

i know who has not....... ATL. lolololololol

yeah, i dont want to sound like a homer but i love what we've done so far in this year's draft. we got value with each of our picks and we needed that given we only had 5 picks to begin with. :rant:goodell...:angryrazz:

also liked what the vikings did and Arizona..

I like what the Rams, Vikes, Cards, and Saints have done so far.

Worst drafts so far goes to Jets and Cowboys with Atlanta Honorable mention.

San Fran for getting 2 DEs with first round ability in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Also, I really like what Zona is doing.

I missed most of the 2nd so I'm not up on what everyone's done, but I think Carolina's had the best single pick of the draft so far getting Star Lotulelei at 14. Minnesota and St. Louis have also done some good work moving around, though Minnesota gave up too much to get back into the 1st for Patterson, IMO. I'm also a fan of our day today, and it really helps balance out our 1st rounder, whatever your thoughts on it may be. Armstead and Jenkins may not be names that make people say "wow" because they're big nasties and not sexy picks, but if they pan out, they anchor each line for the next decade. They've both got the talent. That's really all you can ask for at this point.

I love how competent our front office is. I've been a Saints fan since I was a kid and I would have never or could have never made s statement like that. Mickey Moolah and SP are the best things to ever happen to the Saints!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom