Who has the most annoying accent in human history? (6 Viewers)

Don't think this is considered an accent but....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAPrC6mgJio&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAPrC6mgJio&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I love Holtz's little pep talks for the next day's game at halftime... They make me want to run through a God**** wall for him. :9:

So the sound of Dr Phil is music to everyone's ears? gah.

His accent doesn't bother me; at least it sounds authentic. Now, the Lame-O, two-bit "advice" he offers irks me somewhat-- every time he regurgitates what one of his guests has just told him, then spits it back at them along with some folksy saying-- it makes me :covri: .

She's from Albany :D she didn't move to Savannah till she was an adult.

Just sayin

So the sound of Dr Phil is music to everyone's ears? gah.

and i happen to find a Parish accent soothing. i'd hoped to marry into such a family, and raise my kids with the accent i'd been trained out of.

but by the age i am now, many of those guys are already grandfathers. :9: so, too late

Coach O makes me laugh

There's still a few of us left, that is if you don't mind em a tad younger..:mwink: :smilielol: :9:

Macy Gray's singing voice can bring me to the point of homicide. It is easily the most aggravating sound to ever come out of a human being.

Macy Gray's singing voice can bring me to the point of homicide. It is easily the most aggravating sound to ever come out of a human being.

i liked her voice okay. Then i had a bad experience involving one of her songs. Now i can't make the sound of her voice go away fast enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom