Who has the most annoying Fan Base in Sports? (1 Viewer)

Most annoying Fan Base in sports? (With exception of the Falcons)

• Mets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buccaneers

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 143 69.8%
  • Celtics

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Yankees

Votes: 18 8.8%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 36 17.6%

• Total voters
Falcons. I live in the Atlanta area and the Falcons are by far the worst. Reason being, if you live and work in this area you quickly realize that they take this so called rivalry far past sports even to a personal and professional level.

Last edited:
Falcons. I live in the Atlanta area and the Falcons are by far the worst. Reason being, if you live and work in this area you quickly realize that they take this so called rivalry far past sports even to a personal and perfessional level.

As long as they don't take it purrfessional... I guess it's OK.

Falcons. I live in the Atlanta area and the Falcons are by far the worst. Reason being, if you live and work in this area you quickly realize that they take this so called rivalry far past sports even to a personal and professional level.
I have somewhat of a similar hate. They sit there and talk so bad about other places and how special Atlanta is. Most of those dumbarses aren't even from Atlanta.

I've never had issues with Steelers fans in the Dome. They're passionate and travel well and were always cool in our section. Maybe you got a bad batch.

I'm retired AF and was stationed all over during my 24 years AD. There are so many Steeler fans in the military and they have been the most arrogant and obnoxious fans compared to the other fan bases.

The Cowboys win games 1 and 2, and that stupid fan base starts talking about the Superbowl.

The players buy into the delusion too.

If you see someone in Cowboys gear, they bought it within the last 14 days. Look closely, it will still have creases from where it was folded in the store. This is a fact.

With that uninspired logo. In that uninspired stadium. With them uninspired playoff appearances.

Old snap-bobbling, pass dropping, non clock stopping dummies.

I reserve the right to return and post a more thorough and impassioned rant once my happy hour starts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom