Who has the most annoying Fan Base in Sports? (1 Viewer)

Most annoying Fan Base in sports? (With exception of the Falcons)

• Mets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buccaneers

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 143 69.8%
  • Celtics

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Yankees

Votes: 18 8.8%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 36 17.6%

• Total voters
With the NBA finals coming to a close, and seeing how passionate yet toxic the Celtics fan base is, it got me thinking...

With the exception of the Falcons, what team would this forum generally consider the most annoying 🤔

Just for fun, Feel free to discuss and debate in the comments 🙂
Da Teddy Bears and if you went to the first NFC Championship Game you know why! I have been to many away games watching our team. Philly back in the Mora days when they were supposed to be the worst. I was in a bathroom in the top level of the Vet and I was the only one not wearing green and they never said anything as vile as Chicago fans about Katrina! They just said crap that was way out of bounds especially with what we all went through. A lot of our fans were dealing with family and friends dying as well as still living in FEMA trailers. Nothing seemed to be out of bounds with them. I wish we had more of our fans there because we would have not let some of that stuff get by! I remember thinking and saying just wait till y’all come to the Dome but then I remembered that we have so much more class than them. It’s just not how we roll! We can dish it out with the best of them but we also know there are some lines you just don’t cross.

With the NBA finals coming to a close, and seeing how passionate yet toxic the Celtics fan base is, it got me thinking...

With the exception of the Falcons, what team would this forum generally consider the most annoying 🤔

Just for fun, Feel free to discuss and debate in the comments 🙂
Mannnn, if you don't take my first place Yankees off this list.

The Los Angeles Lakers and the Los Angeles Dodgers. I say this as a fan of the Lakers. The majority of our fans are absolutely terrible and literally embody the state of the organization as it is. Lakers just fired a Championship winning coach because the FO was appeasing a mercenary (was never a fan of the signing anyway, but yes I did root for our bubble Championship) who's allegedly looking to get out of dodge now, and has a history of undermining winning coaching staffs. The fans are culpable in that, they run players and coaches out of town at the slightest turn of fortune, I hate it. Dodgers fans are annoying mainly because I'm an Angels fan. I used to do the "NL/AL" thing and root for both with an Angels edge because I went to more Angels games. Also the Dodgers traded away Mike Piazza (their catcher) and I was a big fan. Then the Angels won the World Series in 2002, when I was all of 13 years old (probably right around the time I started posting on here to be honest). All of the sudden every Dodger fan I knew decided the Angels were public enemy number 1. It used to bother me, but I realized that until they got their own bubble Championship, it was the only way they could feel relevant for 40 some odd years. It's not even that I hate the Dodgers, I actually love the team they have now, Justin Turner is from my hometown. Mookie Betts is a generational player. Kershaw is amazing when healthy and was absolutely untouchable at one point. Their fans by and large are trash though.

With regards to American Football, it's the Cowboys for me. I wish I could say it's only media driven, and I'm sure that's part of it but I know a fair few Cowboys fans and they all think that everyone wants them to win whilst simultaneously thinking everyone is against them. It's very strange.

Honorable mention to Manchester City, because I only knew 2 of them before the oil money and now there's thousands.

How the heck do the Mets and Celtics end up on that list?
Twitter... their fan bases on Twitter are absolutely deplorable. Which a lot of fan bases on Twitter are but still.. I'll explain

Celtics fans have been known to shout racist comments towards the opposing players.

The Mets... well any New York fan base can be condescending and insufferable to be around especially Yankees and Mets if you have ever been to games.

Example A: Instead of just saying "If you don't take my Yankees off this list" He had to be a little condescending by inserting "first place" LOL

Mannnn, if you don't take my first place Yankees off this list.

just kidding Kenny 😂, but this was too perfect I had to do it

I've been to 24 different Major League Parks and by far the Yankees and Mets were the most toxic in my experience.

That's why I put other as well, bc people could have a completely different experience then me

I was at a baseball game at Veterans Stadium and I didn’t have any problems with Phillies fans

hmmm Every game I have been to for Football, everyone is welcome at the table for the food being prepared even visiting fans, which kind of shocked me on my first trip, even took a trip to the CWS although LSU fell short reaching, everyone there treated us like we were loyalty and asked were is the food at...

Annoying fans, thats tough call, when I visit another teams house, I want the constant heckling and I want to see the traditions but must say the most boring fans I have ever met were Longhorns and VATECH..... its has if they only spoke when there was a score lol so quiet at games.....

Twitter... their fan bases on Twitter are absolutely deplorable. Which a lot of fan bases on Twitter are but still.. I'll explain

Celtics fans have been known to shout racist comments towards the opposing players.

The Mets... well any New York fan base can be condescending and insufferable to be around especially Yankees and Mets if you have ever been to games.

Example A: Instead of just saying "If you don't take my Yankees off this list" He had to be a little condescending by inserting "first place" LOL

just kidding Kenny 😂, but this was too perfect I had to do it

I've been to 24 different Major League Parks and by far the Yankees and Mets were the most toxic in my experience.

That's why I put other as well, bc people could have a completely different experience then me

I didn’t say anything about yankees. I said Mets.

hmmm Every game I have been to for Football, everyone is welcome at the table for the food being prepared even visiting fans, which kind of shocked me on my first trip, even took a trip to the CWS although LSU fell short reaching, everyone there treated us like we were loyalty and asked were is the food at...

Annoying fans, thats tough call, when I visit another teams house, I want the constant heckling and I want to see the traditions but must say the most boring fans I have ever met were Longhorns and VATECH..... its has if they only spoke when there was a score lol so quiet at games.....

YouTube search LSU neck.

If we are going college Alabama has to be a the top of the list. Or any fans of a college who feel the need to shout things out just randomly.

1. Cowboys
2. Lakers fans (not a thing all of them are bandwagon)
3. Boston - Belligerent & entitled. Hate their success lol
4. Vikings - Screw them
5. Warriors - Corny bandwagon losers who just showed up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom