Who has the most annoying Fan Base in Sports? (2 Viewers)

Most annoying Fan Base in sports? (With exception of the Falcons)

• Mets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buccaneers

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 143 69.8%
  • Celtics

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Yankees

Votes: 18 8.8%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 36 17.6%

• Total voters
hmmm Every game I have been to for Football, everyone is welcome at the table for the food being prepared even visiting fans, which kind of shocked me on my first trip, even took a trip to the CWS although LSU fell short reaching, everyone there treated us like we were loyalty and asked were is the food at...

Annoying fans, thats tough call, when I visit another teams house, I want the constant heckling and I want to see the traditions but must say the most boring fans I have ever met were Longhorns and VATECH..... its has if they only spoke when there was a score lol so quiet at games.....
I went to a couple Maryland/Va Tech games in Blacksburg. Tech fans were pretty cool and the stadium was loud. They liked us because Maryland had lobbied to get Tech into the ACC.

We were commiserating with Tech fans regarding Maryland’s exit from the ACC. This was after the last game of the season, which Maryland won but neither team was going anywhere post-season. A UVA fan said “the truth this year (2013) is that Duke has a better football team than either Maryland, Va Tech, or UVA, and that makes me want to kill myself” :hihi:

Hands down Cowboys fans... they think its still the 90s, and their only comeback is "5 rings". I swear they have a Cowboys fans handbook that tells them that is their only response in a football argument.

If the Falcons had fans they'd be the most annoying... the few they have are annoying as hell, and they have no reason to be annoying.

Alabama fans….ugh. Talk about obnoxious.
Ding Ding Ding!!! I thought we were talking about professional sports, but on a collegiate level, Bama fans are numero uno!!! No offense to Bama fans, but it seems like they need a championship to feel some validation of self worth. Just my $.02. I get it though, they don’t have any professional sports teams in their state, but the point remains

1. Cowboys
2. Lakers fans (not a thing all of them are bandwagon)
3. Boston - Belligerent & entitled. Hate their success lol
4. Vikings - Screw them
5. Warriors - Corny bandwagon losers who just showed up
5. Don't get mad by Warriors and favorite player in basketball Wardell "Stephen" Curry won the chip.

1-4. Agree.

For me it’s the Bears. Guess because I live in such close proximity to all the FIBs.

The whiniest is definitely Vikings fans.

This is a trick question. Aren't Cowboys Fans and Yankees Fans one in the same?

F*** DA EAGLES and DA BEARS.

Bonus Points would have gone to the OP if they made the Falcons as an option and they had a huge lead but eventually lost to the Bucs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom