Saints Who here decided not renew season tickets this year or waited to the very last moment to renew? (1 Viewer)

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score
After 21 years, I was legit on the fence about renewing due to some financial concerns associated with all this Covid mess. I didn’t make my first payment and the Saints informed me that despite that, my tickets would not release until after the 29th.

I thought about not renewing often in the past few weeks.

Yesterday, I told my wife that I felt like the responsive thing would be to let them go. I was at peace with it last night and most of today.

Then...well, I wasn’t feeling as peaceful around 5pm.

So I renewed for season 22. :LOL:

Anyway, just curious who else had a roller coaster of emotions running up to renewal?

If you didn’t renew? Was it financial related? If so, I’m really sorry. It stinks.

Or was there another reason?

Stay well, friends.

Fortunate that I was able to pay on the first day. As is tradition.

Could argue it's a wiser decision to pay ANY bill on the LAST day due, but no sense in delaying the inevitable!

Renewed very reluctantly as I allowed the Saints my money free of earning any interest as the upcoming season for full stadiums is in peril.

From what it appears, at this time, fans allowed to attend games will be very limited. If jt is say as few as 13,000/game, how is it determined what 13,000 are allowed, per game? I am sure there will be some sort of reasonable system used, but suppose my three tickets are only good for say one game out of 10? When do I get my money back, for the games I did not get picked?

On top of this, what would be even more ridiculous, is the Saints make the playoffs and they want to hold more of your money!

The right thing for teams to do at this point is, refund all the money but allow those that paid, their rights to their season tickets And should you get selected for a game (or more), your credit card would be charged at that time, for that game. How is that so difficult to understand and implement?

I am just not a believer in allowing a business to hold my money for a period of time, interest free, where there is uncertainty on the services to be rendered, or product being sold is in doubt. It is really curious to me, the NFL was not able to come up with a better plan. It is not like they did not have time to figure something out. Greed!

Like a lot of people, I’ve been impacted financially by Covid.. And yeah, i struggled a little bit with the decision to renew.. Ultimately i decided to go ahead and do it, since i waited so long to acquire season tickets, which i finally got 10 or 11 years ago.. I’m not ready to give them up yet, i just really hope that the team does right by us when/if games are cancelled, or if we (fans) arent allowed to attend all games.. at least give us the option of getting a refund if that’s the case, instead of just holding onto our money until next season.

For many reasons, I waited till today. I tried to renew online yesterday evening. Seat geek kept giving me error message. I'll call on Monday and see what happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom