Who here really thinks the Giants will win? (1 Viewer)

?

• Giants will win

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Giants have no chance

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

d3vanj

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Truly. Not just out of hate for the Pats, but who thinks they will win?

I do.
Their offense has the edge over the Pats defense. And the same vice versa.
If their defense steps up early on, and their offense, Manning especially, continues their recent form, they will win.

I do.
Their offense has the edge over the Pats defense. And the same vice versa.
If their defense steps up early on, and their offense, Manning especially, continues their recent form, they will win.

I'm thinking the exact same..

Hate can be a powerful ally.

It's the NFL. Of course they have a chance, and I think they will win a close, exciting game as well.

The Giants will win by a 2-1 margin? Hope you guys didn't place any bets.

Giants have had chances to take the lead in this game....but hasn't amounted to nothing. It's frustrating, cause the Giants look like they can beat them or at least hang with them.

They need to give the ball to Bradshaw ALOT more, he is just like PT who just gains yards and yards. Also, spread the ball to Burress and Toomer and try get a play or 2 for Boss their TE.

I think the Giants can win.. I can't honestly say how it will turn out, but i'm pulling for the Giants!

Man,, the Giants D is hittin Brady so much they got him shell shocked. He`s thrown the football short not accurate and away from his receivers. I didn`t see a defense rattle him this much all year.

I agree Filaphil, the Giants D is playing outstanding, they are absolutely manhandling the Pats and straight up dictating this game, if the damn Giants offense would step up and score a TD they might be in business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom