Who is America's Team? [Chart] (1 Viewer)

WhoDatster81

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
whoisreallyamericasteamblatt.jpg

LINK to article. It's super official with Facebook Likes.

looks about right. I continue to be amazed that the Houston Texans can't generate more fans...

Do any of us expect to beat cowgirls on a social media sight?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Really shows the progress that Payton and Brees have done to improve the franchise.

Man, I remember the 70's, when everyone in North Louisiana was either a Cowboys or a Steelers fan. Then there were outcasts like my family that decided to show a smidge of loyalty and root for the team that played in Louisiana. I think there was a large section of the general population from that time is providing the difference for the Steelers and the Girls

looks about right. I continue to be amazed that the Houston Texans can't generate more fans...

Houston has lots people who have migrated here from other states and other countries. They are like me, why waste your Sunday watching a young franchise and very boring team. Get on the freeway and go shopping instead.

With the faces of the franchise are David Carr then Matt Schaub, they are not very charismatic, and Capers and Kubiak are boring coaches too.

if houston would have petitioned to get the oilers name & logo back, much like cleveland did, i think it would be different

if houston would have petitioned to get the oilers name & logo back, much like cleveland did, i think it would be different

I think you are absolutely correct. It doesn't help them that "Texans" used to be a Dallas franchise (Dallas Texans (1960-1962)), and I think the Oilers are more "Houston" than "Texans" ever will be.

How many people live in Houston now?

I checked, and it's more than i thought. Over 6 million in the Houston metro area. 5th largest. That's sure is a shame.

And the whole not going back to the oiler name is complete failure. The football team in Houston should be the Oilers, and in their pretty blue uniforms too. What were they thinking? That all those fans that used to fill the Astrodome were dead? May be one of the stupidest sports marketing decisions ever made.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom