Who is funnier, Ben or Jerry Stiller? (1 Viewer)

Who is funnier?

• Ben Stiller

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Jerry Stiller

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Amy Stiller

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Tacoes Stiller

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters
Millenials. :jpshakehead: They hate all Star Wars movies and love Ben Stiller movies.

Tropic Thunder is okay. But it's okay in spite of Ben Stiller, not because of him. It took Robert Downy, Jr., Matthew McConaughey, Nick Nolte, and Tom Cruise in a fat suit to make up for the suck that is Ben Stiller.

I mean, I'm no fan of Ben Stiller, but he co-wrote and directed Tropic Thunder so surely he had something to do with those castings, so he at least knows what's funny?

Btw..I'm afraid I'm going to have to write up a citation for another unnecessary "e" in "tacos". You can pay by mail or in person at grammar court. Be safe now.

rake-take_the-simpsons_951.jpg

Actually Ben’s parents were a popular comic team for years , is Ben funnier that the parents is also a question

Attachments

• 17DCA4CD-30A6-4E27-81D4-7609C9EC1803.jpeg
    17DCA4CD-30A6-4E27-81D4-7609C9EC1803.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 2
I don't think either are funny in a way that puts them up there with the elite funny folk.

Jerry was funny but to a particular role. Not diverse IMO - he needs to be an obnoxious relative

Ben is more subtle straight man funny. I have never thought him to be that good but in the right role with a great supporting cast he is funny.

neither will ever be as satisfying as Tacoes.

Never understood the Ben Stiller hate
My guess is that since he often plays either an Everyman doofus or dbag butt of the joke, people wind up disliking him bc they dislike the characters

LOL, some real harsh comments toward Ben Stiller on here---I admit there's some hit and miss, but Jerry Stiller spent a quarter century doing guest TV spots before he came back with Seinfeld. The Ben Stiller Show in 1992 only ran 9 episodes, but was the funniest sketch show on TV at the time. Lot of great stuff from Ben in the 90's to mid-2000's. I vote for the kid.........you want a piece of me??? YOU GOT ITTTTTTT!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom