Who is kicking FGs Monday night? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Who will be kicking field goals and extra points tmr night? The kicking game could be critical tmr night with the rain.

Who will be kicking field goals and extra points tmr night? The kicking game could be critical tmr night with the rain.
weather will definitely be a factor. Here's the forecast for tommorrow

Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High around 55F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

I don't think they are going to let Lutz kick tonight because of the rain. I don't think they want any chance that he will reaggravate his groin injury on a wet field.

Good luck to whoever is kicking. The weather conditions are probably going to be terrible! Just hope we don't have to rely on a game ending field goal to win this one...

No one. We’re going for all 4th downs and 2 point conversions
Took the words right out from under me, Cher! No, I'm thinking? WHY NOT? This TEAM could use a super gutsy game tonight and throw in a little bit of that Tony Chachere's Kick arse Powder and some Snake Eggs TOO Bruh~! Honestly! You GEAUX CSP! Let Alvin Do IT! We got no other options at RB! Now, to me? Dat's the true "scary stuff" right there!

I saw that the rainfall in Seattle today wasn't going to be anything like what San Fran got yesterday. The guy said like 0.25 inches and ending in the afternoon.

When it comes to kicking, the kickers keep their kicking balls dry on the sidelines and only bring them out for field goals, so it's really the wind more than the rain that'll affect any kicked balls. I want Lutz having the bubble wrap taken off inside the confines of the Dome so let's just not put ourselves in a position to need any field goals tonight.

When it comes to kicking, the kickers keep their kicking balls dry on the sidelines and only bring them out for field goals, so it's really the wind more than the rain that'll affect any kicked balls. I want Lutz having the bubble wrap taken off inside the confines of the Dome so let's just not put ourselves in a position to need any field goals tonight.
Bobby Hebert said the same thing about playing Qb. Wind is a much bigger factor than rain or cold weather .

Thank God it is an away game. Otherwise, it would probable be the winner of a ticket raffle.
Now wait a minutes. There have been some pretty impressive kicks at the Pepsi (tm) Halftime Kick Challenge thing. Might be worth a try. :shrug:

:hihi:

I saw that the rainfall in Seattle today wasn't going to be anything like what San Fran got yesterday. The guy said like 0.25 inches and ending in the afternoon.

It's important to keep your kicking balls dry.

Honestly, it's like I have message board Tourette's for innuendo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom