Who is left if we trade back (1 Viewer)

mountaineerdude

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
These draft experts say that this draft class is deep at all positions except for QBs. Our biggest need is a DE/OLB, CB and SS. Honestly, if MOORE, ANSAH, JORDAN and JONES go before no. 15, I dont see any point drafting another DE/OLB at no. 15. I say trade back and get JONATHAN BANKS. He might very well be available and grab a 2nd round pick to get PHILIP THOMAS and then get the wildcard BRANDON JENKINS in the 3rd round. Many said before his senior year that he will be a top 10 pick in the draft class. The injury has dropped his stock drastically. Plus we have TEZ and GALLETTE pass rushing for us.

Let's see how the Combine goes. A lot usually changes after that. Some teams get impressed with a guy who plays a position that they weren't even necessarily looking hard at before. I don't think much of any pre-draft mocks.

Let's see how the Combine goes. A lot usually changes after that. Some teams get impressed with a guy who plays a position that they weren't even necessarily looking hard at before. I don't think much of any pre-draft mocks.

They are usually more wrong than right.

Much of this is pointless until we see who we pursue in free agency (see 2006 prior to Brees signing). With that said, the answer to this and any other thread like is we will take best player available. Everyone talks about trading back as if you can do it when ever you like. Personally, I think a pass rusher will fall in our lap but we'll see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom