Who is Michael McNamera? (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Who is this guy, and do people really give his opinions any weight?

I see his commentary pop up from time to time, but I don’t follow him (and with takes like the one above, I probably never will).

Who is this guy, and do people really give his opinions any weight?

I see his commentary pop up from time to time, but I don’t follow him (and with takes like the one above, I probably never will).

Just take a look at PelicansReport. He's there driving them crazy as well (and part of the reason I sold my interest). He's a joke who thinks he knows it all.

A bit of a narcissist who thinks the vast majority of Pels fans are beneath him. He has interesting takes when he isn't going off to far extremes.

I am not following him on Twitter, but his tweets keep popping up, so I did a quick search of his tweet history. The guy seems to tweet more when the team is performing poorly, and is really quiet during games when the Pels are leading.

He follows the team and use to cover them like Jake Madison (NolaJake) but now he just gives his opinion on them. To an extent, he makes good points.

He's a lunatic with more burner accounts than KD at his peak.

Oof, that guy was feeling himself, until the game ended. What a little birch.
He's been that way since he popped up on PelicansReport. Joe Gerrity (the site owner) apparently loves him enough to keep him around despite the antics chasing off some valuable members and mods complaining.

He's been that way since he popped up on PelicansReport. Joe Gerrity (the site owner) apparently loves him enough to keep him around despite the antics chasing off some valuable members and mods complaining.
He really thinks he's some credible analyst. I never saw it. He carries himself so unprofessionally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom