Who is most likely to be traded first? (1 Viewer)

Who is traded first?

• Alvin Kamara

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Larry Warford

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Other (who)

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
I’d trade Larry if the pick was a first but we wouldn’t even get a 2nd for him. So he stays imo.
Right I don't see anyone giving up a First for him, and then the problem is this is a fairly mediocre Interior OL class, In my mind there is only One first round caliber starting Guard and that is Cesar Ruiz... so any rookie you take in Round 2 or later you are taking a pretty significant gamble on developing, so you are essentially relying on Easton, Tom, Clapp this year at RG if you trade Warford and I don't think any of them are up to the quality of Warford over the course of a 16 game season.

I agree about Warford. However, I can easily see a team like the Raiders or Dolphins being enamored with Kamara and being willing to part with a lot to acquire him. If that happened, the Saints should listen. Running backs, even ones as fun to watch as Kamara has been, have a short shelf life and are rarely worth the investment of a huge second contract. He isn't likely to take the kind of money Ingram was offered last year and I really don't want the Saints spending close to $10 million a year on a running back. If the Dolphins offered a first, a second and change, I am thanking him for his service and taking his replacement in the second or third round.
I don't really see why the Raiders would give up a #1 for Kamara, they already drafted an Offensive ROY candidate last year in Josh Jacobs and he's their bell-cow they only need a compliment for him and they can find that with one of their third rounders.

Dolphins; are one of the few teams that could spend a 1st on a RB this draft; but I still have a hard time seeing it happen, this Draft is actually pretty deep at RB.

Last edited:
Right I don't see anyone giving up a First for him, and then the problem is this is a fairly mediocre Interior OL class, In my mind there is only One first round caliber starting Guard and that is Cesar Ruiz... so any rookie you take in Round 2 or later you are taking a pretty significant gamble on developing, so you are essentially relying on Easton, Tom, Clapp this year at RG and I don't think any of them are up to the quality of Warford over the course of a 16 game season.

I don't really see why the Raiders would give up a #1 for Kamara, they already drafted an Offensive ROY candidate last year in Josh Jacobs and he's their bell-cow they only need a compliment for him and they can find that with one of their third rounders.

Dolphins; are one of the few teams that could spend a 1st on a RB this draft; but I still have a hard time seeing it happen, this Draft is actually pretty deep at RB.

I agree about Larry and being better to keep him. I do like the kid out of Kentucky tho, and while this is a weak guard class we have a weak interior line already imo.
Also as others have noted Sean likes to convert tackles to guard so I could see us drafting a tackle with guard in mind.

When there's no other explanation, sometimes it's drama. And hints of it were rippling through the rumor mill.

The rumors of AK and LM not seeing eye to eye? I’d read some on that as well but never saw any meat and potatoes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom