who is our hit the whole bruiser now that bell is out (1 Viewer)

Hamilton or a healthy PT.

What will probably happen is we'll see a little more of Brees passing. Which isn't a bad thing :mwink:
<script src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

My answer is Mike Bell

He said he could have gone back in the game..

Thomas will have to show that his weight gain wasn't a stupid idea. And Hamilton will have to show that he's actually an NFL player.

As I said before, I still think that PJ Hill is a more talented back than Lynell Hamilton. Hill was pounding people when he had the chance in the preason. Hamilton is "just a guy" IMO.

Thomas will have to show that his weight gain wasn't a stupid idea. And Hamilton will have to show that he's actually an NFL player.

As I said before, I still think that PJ Hill is a more talented back than Lynell Hamilton. Hill was pounding people when he had the chance in the preason. Hamilton is "just a guy" IMO.

I hope that Bell isnt that injured. But, would love to see PJ Hill get a chance if Bell is injured.
Bell has been brilliant the past 2 weeks and feel bad for him if he has to miss some games.

If the sprain isn't too bad, it could be something where he misses Bills, Jets and then takes the bye week to come back. That might not be too bad if Pierre Thomas is ready to take some of the load. Hamilton will probably make an appearance just to see what he can do.

But hopefully, the sprain is light and he can take the bye week to get back into shape.

Exactly.. here's to a speedy recovery & not "rushing" back to soon.. LoL.. & with Pierre dinged up it's nice to know that we gotta guy like Hamilton just waiting in the wings with fresh legs ready to roll.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom