who is our hit the whole bruiser now that bell is out (1 Viewer)

Jackavelli

Sarang Upso
Reaction score
who is our hit the hole bruiser now that bell is out

PT does his thing but no one on roster hits whole w/ an attitude like bell. So is it Hamilton or PT? Anyway, hurry back Bell.

Last edited:
Bell is out? When did we find this out for sure?

PT does his thing but no one on roster hits whole w/ an attitude like bell. So is it Hamilton or PT? Anyway, hurry back Bell.

I would guess they will activate Hamilton and use him and Reggie in more I-formation sets until PT gets back to playing shape. I think Payton would prefer to have a dedicated runner (like Bell was) and have Reggie free to do his thing.

If the sprain isn't too bad, it could be something where he misses Bills, Jets and then takes the bye week to come back. That might not be too bad if Pierre Thomas is ready to take some of the load. Hamilton will probably make an appearance just to see what he can do.

But hopefully, the sprain is light and he can take the bye week to get back into shape.

PT will see more action next week. And don't forget about Evans. Payton will probably bring Hamilton up from the PS while Bell's out.

This reporting on Twitter tweets as "facts" is getting really old, really fast. Bell is going in for an MRI tomorrow. Let's see what the professionals say about it and not some reporter.

Thomas, Hamilton, and Evans. P.J. Hill is on the practice squad, and Donaldson is still unsigned.

This reporting on Twitter tweets as "facts" is getting really old, really fast. Bell is going in for an MRI tomorrow. Let's see what the professionals say about it and not some reporter.

exactly

PT will see more action next week. And don't forget about Evans. Payton will probably bring Hamilton up from the PS while Bell's out.

Hamilton's already on the active roster. PJ Hill is on the PS.

I'd like to see Lynell given a shot. He's a more violent runner, like Mike Bell. Let PT see spot duty here and there until he's fully 100%.

Duncan is pretty reliable and I'm sure he didn't make up the diagnosis on his own. I'm sure he got a preliminary diaganosis from a team doctor. There are knee tests that any provider can perform that can assess a ligament sprain that don't require an MRI. The imaging tests will just confirm what the doctors already feel is the diagnosis. All we can hope for at this point is that it's not WORSE than what's being reported.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom