Who is the Coach of the Year now? (1 Viewer)

I DO NOT feel either of these "Coaches" should be consider for the award. This is clearly my cat's opinion, which he felt the need to share with everyone from my unguarded computer's keyboard. Sorry for the confusion.

Not so fast. Cats are under rated, mine certainly is smarter than me.

If the season ended today, I would have to give it to Harbaugh. What say you Muffy?

They're 7-2 despite losing their Hall of Fame QB. Yes, he's still in the running, even though they lost to Atlanta. Are you seriously saying that Sean Payton oughtn't be considered for CoY if they finish 14-2 but one of those losses is to Atlanta? Think better.

They're 7-2 despite losing their Hall of Fame QB. Yes, he's still in the running, even though they lost to Atlanta. Are you seriously saying that Sean Payton oughtn't be considered for CoY if they finish 14-2 but one of those losses is to Atlanta? Think better.
Who? Me personally, I'm saying that Sean Payton is COY. You lose the GOAT, and still win 5 straight games with a game manager and defense, you have to be COY.

It's just gotta be Zac Taylor in Cincinnati. The Dolphins we're thinking they were going to cruise to that sweet number one overall pick, but Taylor has shepherded his squad into sole contention for that honor.

It's just gotta be Zac Taylor in Cincinnati. The Dolphins we're thinking they were going to cruise to that sweet number one overall pick, but Taylor has shepherded his squad into sole contention for that honor.
I think Washington is worse. The Bungles are always the Bungles, but Washington really took the case. They had a starting QB who was very good for them, then allowed a wash to come with Keenum, and where are they at now? What a joke of a Front Office.

Sean Payton Mike Tomlin Lefleur (in Greenbay) and the cat in San Fran

If the Steelers can somehow make the playoffs Tomlin should get it.

LaFleur could very well get it if GB gets the #1 seed. Same goes for Payton.

One HC no one of talking about is John Gruden. After the AB fiasco that team was left for dead. If they win the division he's got the award seen up. If he makes the playoffs he also has a good shot at it.

In order

1. Gruden wins the division
2. Shanahan gets the #1 seed
3. Tomlin makes the playoffs
4. Gruden makes the playoffs
5. LaFleur or Payton get the #1 seed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom