Who is the cringiest member on the Everything Else board? (1 Viewer)

Should there be a write in option for polls?

• Yes

• No

• Ultimate Onion Soup

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic/ghost
Reaction score
pole: who is the cringiest member on the EE?

The actual poll is towards how I really want to make the cringiest pole.
Great idea. Wish we could do write ins.

There's no way I could think of the appropriate names as options for this poll. Either I find everyone to be alright or I have them on my ignore list. But having said that let people post their suggestions! Also it's encouraged that you provide pictures if your name is mentioned.

Last Saturday was a smoked ham that Lord Tice did. My brother Crazy Diamond works for the Saints and bring homes sandwiches that the Saints provide for their workers and they are awesome! So Sunday night I ate a croissant BLT with chicken sandwich made by the Saints and I had a second one that I ate for lunch on my birthday on 11/11. Dinner that night was trout almondine with real mashed potatoes and asparagus. Tuesday was ham steaks with beef macaroni. Wednesday was chicken stew and I made the buttermilk biscuits for it and used some for dumplings. Tomorrow is shrimp fried rice and egg rolls . Saturday is smoked pork roast. Sunday is Ultimate Onion Soup.

Go on.......................

There's not much to tell. For the past 10 months, usually every Thursday I go to the advanced yoga class. We are all pretty advanced students and have a pretty consistent attendance in that class (same people go every week). This guy has been going for at least as long as me but I never really paid attention to him. Then about a month ago he sat on the other side of the room where I normally am and I was like "oh ...why haven't I paid more attention to this guy" so now every Thursday I'm reminded that I'm secretly pining for this dude.

He's very quiet and reserved and I don't know if I've ever seen him talk to anyone there. He also is actually good looking but not like pretty boy good looking (I don't like dudes like that) and has a hot body that I also never really noticed because he always wears a t-shirt and like the tights under his shorts like what the football players wear for practice without pads.

Anyway, I just came from that class so it was fresh on my mind. LOL

There's not much to tell. For the past 10 months, usually every Thursday I go to the advanced yoga class. We are all pretty advanced students and have a pretty consistent attendance in that class (same people go every week). This guy has been going for at least as long as me but I never really paid attention to him. Then about a month ago he sat on the other side of the room where I normally am and I was like "oh ...why haven't I paid more attention to this guy" so now every Thursday I'm reminded that I'm secretly pining for this dude.

He's very quiet and reserved and I don't know if I've ever seen him talk to anyone there. He also is actually good looking but not like pretty boy good looking (I don't like dudes like that) and has a hot body that I also never really noticed because he always wears a t-shirt and like the tights under his shorts like what the football players wear for practice without pads.

Anyway, I just came from that class so it was fresh on my mind. LOL
and now i have another boner

hows that for cringe?
UnpleasantAppropriateJackrabbit-size_restricted.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom