Who is the cringiest member on the Everything Else board? (1 Viewer)

Should there be a write in option for polls?

• Yes

• No

• Ultimate Onion Soup

Results are only viewable after voting.
So apparently I'm the first nomination. As I said before, you should include a photo of yourself if nominated. Now my avatar is a spiritual representation of myself but not accurate. First, here I am with my mom after first communion. Me and my Mom.jpg Then here I am the day I got my senior ring in high school and went to the Fox and Hound in Metairie afterwards. Me at Fox and Hound after getting Senior rings.jpg And here I am about to attend Wrestlemania 30. Me at WM30.jpg
For those shoes (crocs? Or close?) You are now in the lead.

Otherwise, the winner was Undead Snoopy, right? I'm not sure I'm reading all 28 pages of this.

;)

For those shoes (crocs? Or close?) You are now in the lead.

Otherwise, the winner was Undead Snoopy, right? I'm not sure I'm reading all 28 pages of this.

;)

Oh I no longer wear crocs. In fact I hate them! They've almost killed me on multiple occasions. If the concrete is wet you'll slide and if you step on the paint on the concrete same thing.

@CapitalCitySaint are you feeling better or is it still plaguing you? We need yoga updates!
Dude. The past two weeks have been awful. Last weekend I thought I was getting better but boy was I wrong.

Started running a fever again on Sunday. On Monday I had to force myself to work because my boss and I had to meet with a new client who insisted on meeting before the holiday. Left early feeling like crap. Tuesday I woke up hoarse again (lost my voice the week prior) & coughing like a maniac so I gave in and went to see the doctor. Got a z pack. I am no longer running a fever and my snot isn’t green (sorry for the TMI) but I still sound like I smoke 3 packs a day??‍♀️

Dude. The past two weeks have been awful. Last weekend I thought I was getting better but boy was I wrong.

Started running a fever again on Sunday. On Monday I had to force myself to work because my boss and I had to meet with a new client who insisted on meeting before the holiday. Left early feeling like crap. Tuesday I woke up hoarse again (lost my voice the week prior) & coughing like a maniac so I gave in and went to see the doctor. Got a z pack. I am no longer running a fever and my snot isn’t green (sorry for the TMI) but I still sound like I smoke 3 packs a day??‍♀️

So you sound like the woman that does the Dot's Diner radio commercials?

Sounds like you aren't consuming enough alcohol. As an aside, if your snot is not green, what color is it?

Happy TG!

Sounds like you aren't consuming enough alcohol. As an aside, if your snot is not green, what color is it?

Happy TG!
Funny you should mention that because I am still drunk from last night. Met up with my pool group and we went hard in the paint. Probably not the best idea considering how sick I’ve been but whatevs. I had cabin fever and was playing well. T’was a fun night.

Funny you should mention that because I am still drunk from last night. Met up with my pool group and we went hard in the paint. Probably not the best idea considering how sick I’ve been but whatevs. I had cabin fever and was playing well. T’was a fun night.

How is that possible? Once I get any amount of sleep I'm no longer drunk.

Sorry to hear that. We've been pretty sick in our household too. My wife has been on antibiotics twice. Got a touch of bronchitis now.

I've been sick with a head cold twice.. and this second round is deciding to be worst than the first. I'm actually feeling worse today than the last two, despite getting a lot of sleep, finally.

Sorry to hear that. We've been pretty sick in our household too. My wife has been on antibiotics twice. Got a touch of bronchitis now.

I've been sick with a head cold twice.. and this second round is deciding to be worst than the first. I'm actually feeling worse today than the last two, despite getting a lot of sleep, finally.
ugh, sorry to hear this
sick on thanksgiving can’t be any fun

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom