Who is the cringiest member on the Everything Else board? (1 Viewer)

Should there be a write in option for polls?

• Yes

• No

• Ultimate Onion Soup

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's not much to tell. For the past 10 months, usually every Thursday I go to the advanced yoga class. We are all pretty advanced students and have a pretty consistent attendance in that class (same people go every week). This guy has been going for at least as long as me but I never really paid attention to him. Then about a month ago he sat on the other side of the room where I normally am and I was like "oh ...why haven't I paid more attention to this guy" so now every Thursday I'm reminded that I'm secretly pining for this dude.

He's very quiet and reserved and I don't know if I've ever seen him talk to anyone there. He also is actually good looking but not like pretty boy good looking (I don't like dudes like that) and has a hot body that I also never really noticed because he always wears a t-shirt and like the tights under his shorts like what the football players wear for practice without pads.

Anyway, I just came from that class so it was fresh on my mind. LOL

You made Conway cry.

Hope you are happy.

There's not much to tell. For the past 10 months, usually every Thursday I go to the advanced yoga class. We are all pretty advanced students and have a pretty consistent attendance in that class (same people go every week). This guy has been going for at least as long as me but I never really paid attention to him. Then about a month ago he sat on the other side of the room where I normally am and I was like "oh ...why haven't I paid more attention to this guy" so now every Thursday I'm reminded that I'm secretly pining for this dude.

He's very quiet and reserved and I don't know if I've ever seen him talk to anyone there. He also is actually good looking but not like pretty boy good looking (I don't like dudes like that) and has a hot body that I also never really noticed because he always wears a t-shirt and like the tights under his shorts like what the football players wear for practice without pads.

Creepy!!!

Just keep us all updated on your progress in this thread. This could be fun.

Of the non-lawyers you mean?

It’s was going to be a mod joke but I chickened out

giphy.gif

A guy in advanced yoga class is probably looking at another guy in the same class.

It’s always possible but there are a lot of straight men that do yoga these days.

however that thought did cross my mind. My gaydar (which is usually pretty good) is not going off but it’s hard to tell sometimes. ?

It’s always possible but there are a lot of straight men that do yoga these days.

however that thought did cross my mind. My gaydar (which is usually pretty good) is not going off but it’s hard to tell sometimes. ?
Also, there are 4 guys in that class who are definitely gay and he doesn’t really interact with them like they do amongst themselves. That doesn’t mean anything but believe me I’ve analyzed every aspect of this. I suppose the easy thing would be just to talk to him but I’ll just keep everything difficult bc that’s how I roll ??‍♀️

Also, there are 4 guys in that class who are definitely gay and he doesn’t really interact with them like they do amongst themselves. That doesn’t mean anything but believe me I’ve analyzed every aspect of this. I suppose the easy thing would be just to talk to him but I’ll just keep everything difficult bc that’s how I roll ??‍♀️

Just ask him to help you with a difficult pose. The manner in which he does it will answer if 1) He is gay or straight and 2) If he wants to Sodom your Gommorah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom