Who is the cringiest member on the Everything Else board? (3 Viewers)

Should there be a write in option for polls?

• Yes

• No

• Ultimate Onion Soup

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ive been in the thread. I was trying to break up @nolaspe sister's marriage around 10 pages back. Now I'm trying to do in the LSU game thread.
Some of us are watching the devil beat Ole Miss.

I had to make another sacrifice and stop streaming the game after Ole Miss scored their 3rd TD to unjinx us like last week. We won, you're welcome... you can thank me by spelling Colombia correctly and learning how to dance merengue and salsa so you don't leave CCS hanging on your gals' trip to Cali... :ezbill:

I had to make another sacrifice and stop streaming the game after Ole Miss scored their 3rd TD to unjinx us like last week. We won, you're welcome...
Thank you. The defense sure seemed determined to lose the game.

What did I miss? I started streaming 80’s videos about an hour ago. Saw LSU win but did Ole Miss hang around?

We gave up 4 rushing TD's to their QB Plumlee... dude ran for 212 yds against us...

I had to make another sacrifice and stop streaming the game after Ole Miss scored their 3rd TD to unjinx us like last week. We won, you're welcome... you can thank me by spelling Colombia correctly and learning how to dance merengue and salsa so you don't leave CCS hanging on your gals' trip to Cali... :ezbill:

I mentioned earlier that a sacrifice was needed...

What did I miss? I started streaming 80’s videos about an hour ago. Saw LSU win but did Ole Miss hang around?
Hung 37 points on LSU and made it impossible to sit Burrows. And their QB, Plumlee, I think he's still running. Dude had 212 rushing yards.

Oopsie. Late on the info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom