Who is the future of the Saints after Drew? (1 Viewer)

Who is the future of the Saints quarterback position?

• Taysom Hill

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • Jameis Winston

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Drew Brees will never retire

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • The field

Votes: 32 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched Taysom Hill during that media conference today and he was asked if his snaps behind center will increase..Taysom said it will increase and snaps at other positions will be dialed back..he says think Vikings game going forward for 2020..Jameis will have to win the role in practice while Taysom plays in realtime

Nobody knows. There may be 10 or more QBs that come in before a decision is made. Payton said the future QB was in the building last year, so if you believe him with absolute certainty, then it is absolutely Taysom. I'm not so sure, though. No one is, and no one will be until the day Brees hangs it up.

If winston can eliminate the turnovers he can definitely be that guy he has all the attributes to be a great quarterback. Just needs to make better decisions, and I think coach and Drew will help him do that.

I voted the field. I like Taysom staying in the role he is currently in. Teams haven’t been able to stop him because he is a change of pace. Let’s keep him as that. I have not been a Winston fan. Looking back at his track record all the way back to Florida St. Just not a fan of him being the long term answer. Hopefully he will learn from Drew and Sean and become a better player. We can revisit next offseason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom