Who is the future of the Saints after Drew? (1 Viewer)

Who is the future of the Saints quarterback position?

• Taysom Hill

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • Jameis Winston

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Drew Brees will never retire

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • The field

Votes: 32 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
With the Saints locking up Taysom for two years (or more 1 year guaranteed), and Winston, it seems they are content on letting them fight it out to be the future of the quarterback position once Drew decides to hang them up (in the next year or two). This is pretty exciting stuff as the succession plan is very sound.

I think if Jameis sets the world aflame (and his eyesight was the problem), he wins the job going away. I am the biggest Taysom fan out there, but Jameis was the #1 pick, and has had success in some questionable situations for a reason.

I will be pulling for the best player, but I hope we can keep Taysom happy long enough for him to earn another contract with us.

So who do you have winning the role, and why? Taysom Hill, Jameis Winston, Drew Brees has vampire blood and will never retire, or the field (anyone else not listed)

Last edited:
Maybe I'm dense this morning, but I can't figure out what you mean by 'the field'

I know that Coach has hinted at Hill in the past, but I believe our next QB still isn't on the roster

Plot twist: Packers flop this year. Rodgers goes at it with new regime all year. Demands trade in offseason. Saints trade for Rodgers.

I really think Drew has been complicating this process and we've just reloaded the setup we had with Teddy. Both guys have serious questions. Winston ball security, and TH whether he can be a traditional QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom