• Eric Mangini

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • John Chavis

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Kirby Smart

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Todd Grantham

Votes: 25 9.8%
  • Ricky Jackson eats Tacoes/name your DC.

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to know who the saints are actually looking at before we start pulling up polls....

by the time we start learning about who is all being "looked at" it will be too late for a poll. This is based on our own SSF wish list of DCs.

I would include Pepper Johnson on that list.

why not jack del rio as part of ur poll.eric mangini wont leave the mothership for a dc job.

Del Rio is a DC elsewhere,

Pepper Johnson was in my list... but I forgot Tacoes option and Pepper got bumped in favor of Tacoes, sorry.

I'd really like them to go after a young guy from a good coaching tree. I don't want another re-hash coach/coach that may have been a product of his HC/HoF Players.

my bad.i forgot.still like crennell over singletary.and btw kcirdor.love the monty python pic u have one of my favorite movies of all time

why not jack del rio as part of ur poll.eric mangini wont leave the mothership for a dc job.

I wouldn't leave either. He's getting paid to sit in a chair and tell Skip Bayless and Steven A. Smith how wrong they are.

After reading the 1 Gap v 2 Gap thread I'll ask; can Crennel run the 1 Gap, or is he strictly a 2 Gap coach?

I've read so much in the last 18 hours about possible candidates, I now have a headache. And for that reason, I'm too disoriented to vote.

That said, Fletcher Mackel just did a story talking about Life with Spags and named two coaches to keep an eye on.

One was Winston Moss (listed above). The other is one I don't recall reading about last night in the various threads popping up here, but maybe his name did get mentioned and I missed it. Either way, he's not on the poll, so he would fall under the Rickey Jackson eats tacoes choice I guess.

Corey Chamblin/head coach/Saskatchewan Roughriders

Chamblin is a young, defensive-orientated coach who seems ready to make a move to the NFL as a coordinator.Corey Chamblin/head coach/Saskatchewan Roughriders

Offsides With Fletcher Mackel

Kacy Rodgers Dline coach for the Dolphins, Worked in Dallas 2003-2007 under Parcells. When Parcells went to Miami as VP he and Sparano brought Rodgers with them to be a position coach there, he has remained there through coaching changes in Miami.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom