Who is the next Saint to get his first TD of the season (1 Viewer)

Which Saint will be the next to score his first TD of the season?

• Reggie Bush (from scrimmage)

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Michael Lewis

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Mike Karney

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Terrance Copper

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Billy Miller

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • DEFENSE (any defender)

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Other (list below)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who do you think will be the next Saint to score his first touchdown on the year? Lots of choices!

NOTE- It should read "Reggie Bush from scrimmage"

Last edited:

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
Reggie Bush already has a TD so he shouldn't be on this poll. I picked Billy Miller. Time for a TE to step up.

Puntz

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
i think going up againt the TO prone steelers, a defensive TD would be the safe bet

OP
superchuck500

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I meant to put "Reggie Bush from scrimmage" but I can't find how to change the poll options.

OP
superchuck500

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to edit the poll? I can only edit the first post.

SharonT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Chuck, I can see an "edit poll" button just on top of the poll - right side. It may only be visible to mods/admins. I went ahead and edited your poll just in case. Let me know if it still needs changing. Thanks!

cisco31

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Reggie Bush 34yd Run .....straight To The House ...shaken Pamolouo

Aracos

Reaction score
Karney scores from 5 yards out, leaving cleat marks all over Joey Porter.

Beagle

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
There are lots of ways to go here. The Steelers have been terrible on special teams, so you could pick Michael Lewis or Reggie Bush to return something for a TD. They have also turned over the ball a lot, so you can pick a defensive player - maybe it's time for Josh Bullocks to return a pick. Given the number of touches Reggie will get, he's way, way overdue to make something happen. And the coaching staff seem like like Terrence Copper, so maybe he'll get one thrown to him.

I'll go out on a limb - Bullocks takes one 80 yards to the house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Who is Saints' next man up if Michael Thomas sits? Here are 4 options, and 1 wild card Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Any Saints Fans going to Vegas next weekend ? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
Good thing we play our next game on a Monday Night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Emmanuel Butler - finally proven to be the next Onome Ojo Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
jmalon3 Will the Saint play on Sunday? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
[Mod edit Speculation based on Unsubstantiated Source] Would it Surprise Anyone if we Traded Davenport after the Season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 57
Bill NFL "If The Season Ended Today..." - WEEK 1 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
Zach Line watched Saints season opener from his couch in uniform: 'Retirement is hard' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Quarterbacks dominate, pass interference calls remain black mark on NFL on first Sunday of season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Poydras Street was a seriously lonely scene during the Saints season opener Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints LB Demario Davis signed 3-year extension before season-opener vs. Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Adam Trautman is the only Saints rookie to dress out for the season opener Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Staff predictions: Which players, what teams will grab the headlines this NFL season? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Tom Brady to the Saints was a possibility if Bress would’ve retired after 2019 season Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Drew Brees thought 2017 was going to be his final season. Then he started having fun again Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees and Sean Payton's 'unbelievable journey' now entering its 15th season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints rooting guide for Week 1 of the 2020 NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans' Drew Brees, Tampa Bay's Tom Brady provide historic backdrop to regular-season opener SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette #SayHerName initiative will be season-long campaign for New Orleans Saints SR News Page Articles 0
Saints to spend season raising awareness about the state of Black women Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Bucs stack up in season opener Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Drew Brees 'on borrowed time' as Saints enter Super Bowl-or-bust season SR News Page Articles 0
Consiglieri Football season: chance of happening is approaching 100% Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
Tom Brady set to be a regular season underdog for the first time in a long time Saints RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 Pelicans Season in Review: E'Twaun Moore Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 Pelicans Season in Review: Derrick Favors Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
RedJem We made it... Football is back!! Season opener / Saints updates 9-10-20 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
jasonsw Saints Von miller possibly out for season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
El Caliente What do you hope to see this season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
2019-20 Pelicans Season in Review: Josh Hart Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Brett Favre on Drew Brees’s 2020 season: I think it’s his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saintsphere Your NFL 2020 season Predictions Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Predict the First Offensive Play of the Season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 49
Yardbarker Season Predictions Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
2019-20 Pelicans Season in Review: JJ Redick Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints 2020 season preview: Can Drew Brees & Co. finally thrive in January? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WhoDat_SB44 Lineup questions going into the season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Thomas Morstead urges Saints fans to 'scream through the TV' ahead of Sunday's season opener Saints RSS News Feeds 0