who is the rapper.. (1 Viewer)

d3vanj

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
in the song by webbie - ain't no (feat b.g.)
he's the last rapper
his verse start out like
ever since i was young, i been standin my ground. since 11 to 12 jizzle been holdin it down
he says some stuff about new orleans so im figuring hes from there, and it ain't b.g. cuz hes the 2nd one in the song..this dudes the 3rd
i think his name is jizzle but i cant find nothing on him

ahhhh damn thanks man, appreciate it

That track goes hard...Classic BG @#$%...VL Mike goes off too...

...don't know how you got BG confused...:covri: :9: :9:

well i had never heard of him before so idk
i had jus got the young savage cd and was listening to that song and its raw as hell and jizzle sounded serious too, and i wasnt sure who he was and i have no clue who vl mike is

well i had never heard of him before so idk
i had jus got the young savage cd and was listening to that song and its raw as hell and jizzle sounded serious too, and i wasnt sure who he was and i have no clue who vl mike is

I always liked BG, him and Juvenile were my favorite Hot Boys, then Wayne and Turk..ironically Wayne was the most successful of them all..

If you like that track go get that Chopper City in the Ghetto, it's that fire from front to back, and similar to I aint no B...

Last edited:
B.G. came on stage and did a song or two during the Snoop Dogg concert. 5th Ward Weebie did too, but that was because Snoop was an hour and a half late for the show and they needed to do something to stall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom