Who is you draft sleepers. (1 Viewer)

Yes i'm a huge LSU Homer but i think Jacob Hester will go on to be a very good RB in the NFL. While he doesn't have blazing speed i think he plays faster than he practices. Plus he has the heart to do whatever it takes to play better than his competition. He may not be able to bowl over NFL players like he did in college, but if given a chance he will show his coach he is a solid NFL caliber RB.

During an ESPN interview, he said the teams talking to him would want him playing a mix of RB/FB. Maybe for others teams, but not for us.

Erik Ainge of Tennessee
Mikey Henderson of Georgia
D.J, Hall of Alabama
John Sullivan of Notre Dame
Dre Moore of Maryland
DJ Wolfe of Oklahoma
Dennis Keyes of UCLA

MLB Leman of Illinois. Punter Brooks of Georgia Tech.

Dexter Jackson is my flyer. =)

Jerod Mayo won't be in the first half of the 1st round, but should have been. Also Trevor Laws.

"b/c of.../and Manningham admitting to using marijuana they could be worth taking a chance on."

Hard to argue with that.

ddd

Well the sarcasm is appreciated, im sorry you couldn't grasp the point of my post ..... He admitted to using the drug, though this doesn't make him a team cancer or a bad person. This has caused his draft positon to drop and if a guy like him who was once a 2nd or 3rd round guy slips into round five or six he would be great value there. Why not take a chance on this guy and let him learn from a guy like Patten. The risk/reward would be more in our favor. This guy is a second round caliber receiver, who could be available come day two and in my opinion would be worth giving a chance.

Same goes for Doucet, he was considered a first round guy at the beginning of the college season, but after minor injuries and a bad day at the combine he could be worth taking if he falls into the third or fourth. They did say he looked like the best receiver at Senior Day before his injury.

Antwaun Molden

2011.jpg

6'2'' - 200 lb. and runs a 4 .39 40.
Bench Press: 23 reps of 225 (2nd highest at combine)

I want this guy more than Leodis Mckelvin, DRC, Jenkins, etc.

Last edited:
Jack Ikegwuonu, If not for his injury he'd have been the consensus #1 CB in this draft. Well the burglary in '06 doesn't help..

"Well the sarcasm is appreciated, im sorry you couldn't grasp the point of my post ..."

Well I sorta did, I just don't think we need a WR. Maybe late. Lighten up.

I'm gonna hit this J a couple of times and think about it.

ddd

1. Martin Rucker - TE- Missouri
2. Danny Amendola -WR- Texas Tech
3. Ahtyba Rubin -DT-Iowa State
4. Cliff Avril - LB- Purdue
5. Jamie Silva -S- Rutgers

I have lots but my favourites are WR Chaz Schilens of SDSU (6-4, 4.3, 43 inch vertical),

SECOND THAT!! I saw this guys measureables way back and was like HOLY MOLY!! Posted him on my old site a while back, but no one seemed too impressed. When you are this tall, run this fast and jump that high.....the only thing I need to know is CAN YOU CATCH (ands that can be tought....except to Devery) If I was a GM and this guy was there in the 5th..there is NO DOUBT I would draft him....just based off these three stats. plus he had monster games in his last few played.

I need to restate this: 6'4", 4.3 speed, 43" vertical...theres only two WRs in the league I know you could say this: TO and Moss. And really... i dont think TO is even 6'4"! Its just sick!

But heres my other sleeper kinda! Its Brian Brohm. I think he will be the best QB of the draft and a top 5 QB soon. I really dont understand why he is slipping on all of these "expert" mock drafts. I dont see him going past BALT if Ryan goes before 8 (which he probably will). But thats if I was GM. And in BALT, they drafted (and stuck with) Kyle "he shoulda beena" Boller. So they probably will let him slide to MINN...but then again, they thought T Jack was the answer. so maybe they let him slide too? I dunno...I just cant belive that Mayock gets paid money to do what he does, and doesnt have him going in rd 1...wow. and this is the same guy who grades mendehall over Dmac..again..wow. NFL NETWORK: I am for hire!

Last edited:
"Sleepers" I'd like to see in B&G

Offensive Player: Owen Smitt RB? FB W. Va.
Deffensive Players : *Chavis Jackson CB, Tom Zbikowski S Notre Dame
Please note: SavannahSaint is absolutely a LSU homer and a graduate, '87

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom