Saints Who is your current favorite Saints player? (1 Viewer)

i love this thread. thank you.

i would have said morestead, but, well.. harris is easily my favourite. he does everything asked of him, yet blows those expectations away. i love the dude. he is absolutely forking awesome.

i love this thread. thank you.

i would have said morestead, but, well.. harris is easily my favourite. he does everything asked of him, yet blows those expectations away. i love the dude. he is absolutely forking awesome.
Harris already is special, i think next year he will get to display those unique talents that he possess more frequently.

I think we are far from having seen the best of Chauncey. He brings intesity, attitude and grit to the Saints D. I really think things are going to come together nicely for him this year. A ProBowl or perhaps at least a second team All Pro might be in store this year.

Chauncey Gardner Johnson
Taysom Hill
Alvin Kamara
Demario Davis
Cam Jordan

honorable mention: Deonte Harris and Marshawn Lattimore

Favorite current player.....Billy Joe Hobert......wait.....that's the whiskey talking!

1A.) Davis. Phenomenal human first and foremost. Great player. Fun to watch.
1B.) Taysom. Great human. Selfless player. Super fun to watch. Can’t help but smile when he pops up immediately with a smile on his face after making a play and taking a big hit.

It's definitely Taysom. I actually got to meet him about a year ago while throwing the ball around with my son at the Fly. Couldn't have been nicer! He actually took time out to throw the ball around with my son. Pretty insane to see in person. The guy can flat out fly! Talk about an athlete...geez.

Still can't get over it. He plays catch with my son then runs over to shake my kid's hand. I dont know how he lost his grip but my son goes tumbling towards the river bank into the Mississippi. Haven't seen him since. Thats right. Taysom Hill fumbled my son.

Armstead. Partly for where he was drafted. Hes incredible athletic ability for that position and (when on the field) one of the best at his position. I absolutely love that player. If not for injuries, i think he is top 3 saints lineman of all time. Hell, maybe with injuries hes top 3...

Well it is the worst time of the year in football. Free Agency has pretty much dried up, prodays are mostly done, if not already. So it leads for very little to discuss.

So who is your current favorite Saints player and why?

Mine is Alvin Kamara. It is not so much his production, but how he plays. Dude brings it everyplay and with enthusiasm. I just cant get enough of his character and smarts. Of course there are some other Saints i really like also.

If you want to drop an older name thats great to and will make this thread more flexible. Look forward to seeing the responses.

Demario, CGJ, and of course AK

Demario Davis, for me it is a no doubter. 'would love for Deonte Harris to make it a competition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom