Saints Who is your current favorite Saints player? (1 Viewer)

I think we are far from having seen the best of Chauncey. He brings intesity, attitude and grit to the Saints D. I really think things are going to come together nicely for him this year. A ProBowl or perhaps at least a second team All Pro might be in store this year.

Totally agree! That dude is one of the new breed of psudo-position less DBs who line up at multiple positions w/multiple roles on any given down & distance. You dont know if he’s blitzing, in coverage, zone, man, a spy...who knows? On top of all that, the trait that i love the most is Chauncey’s ability to play mind games & beat guys w/his words & swag. I personally think our dude is already the best trash talker in the game today. & what makes it even more brilliant, is that Chauncey backs it all up. Ceedy Duce baby!!!

In alphabetical order

Davis
Harris
Hill
Jordan
Kamara
Smith
Thomas

I think Tre'Quan and Deonte are going to have breakout years. Their speed was not fully exploited by Drew.

Not many surprises in people's choices. Who hasn't been mentioned is the biggest shocker.

Demario and Taysom. In that order.

Well it is the worst time of the year in football. Free Agency has pretty much dried up, prodays are mostly done, if not already. So it leads for very little to discuss.

So who is your current favorite Saints player and why?

Mine is Alvin Kamara. It is not so much his production, but how he plays. Dude brings it everyplay and with enthusiasm. I just cant get enough of his character and smarts. Of course there are some other Saints i really like also.

If you want to drop an older name thats great to and will make this thread more flexible. Look forward to seeing the responses.

Davis is just a sound, great player. He is so good, I almost forget about him because he just DOES.

But the 2 guys who are just FUN to watch are CGJ and Hill.

CGJ: I have been very interested in his development and looking forward to see how he will be utilized this season.

Hill: He loves the game and can do so many things. It will be interesting what bag of tricks he will have if starts and if doesn't start how he will be used. Either way, their will be some fun football to watch this season.

Jordan

If the question was "who is the best player?", it might be a different answer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom