Saints Who is your current favorite Saints player? (1 Viewer)

Uncle Rico.... Well honestly I don't have one at the moment. Just a fan of the team as a whole.

I have to go with Demario Davis. It's well known that I'm a fan of the LBer position. Growing up my heroes wore numbers in the 50s. And then #34 for Bo Jackson of course but anyway, yeah, Davis for sure for several reasons. Good player, great dude. One of the best leaders in football. Looks cool on the field. Does awesome poses. I mean come on, the dude does Street Fighter fire balls moves lol. How can he not be my favorite?

I'll go with a top ten instead:

1) Michael Thomas - for his grit; can't wait to see it back in effect this season!
2) Cam - for his personality and longtime dominance for us
3) Taysom - for his versatility and that grin after getting up from getting hit
4) Kamara - for the video-game moves and playmaking ability
5) Demario - for being a fantastic dude and our first stud LB in a while
6) Deonte Harris - for being an exciting play waiting to happen
7) Marquez Callaway - for being solid out of the gate and giving me hope for the future of our receiving corps behind MT
8) Marshon Lattimore - for being a solid tackler out on the edge; I want him to play every game like he's going against Mike Evans though!
9) Ram - for being so solid that we rarely notice him
10) Davenport - for being that tantalizing talent that I want to see a 16-... errrrrr, I mean 17-game season out of.

This is AK41 Team now he is the face of the franchise until someone proves otherwise.

I like Kamara, Thomas, Cam, DD, and Ceedy. I like Lutz too. He seems like a total bad arse, for a kicker.

I'm sure all fan bases feel this way but we have so many likable dudes on this roster. So many guys who make it easy to root for them. It helps that they happen to be awesome at football.

Marcus Williams. He gets more unwarranted hate than any player since Fred Thomas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom