Saints Who is your current favorite Saints player? (3 Viewers)

All around is Cam - I just like guys that bring that extra bit of goofy energy to the team.

Excellent thread by the OP, and there are NO wrong answers!

if you asked me what is my favorite sammich, and I said oyster po-boy, you can’t say it isn’t right. So it is with our “favorite“ player.

I love many of the answers given.

1) On defense, I love the energy Ceedy Deuce brings, and he’s fundamentally sound. Demario would make the starting lineup at LB for all 32 teams... dude is absolute dope as a leader!

2) On the O-line, I love me some Ramczyk, but nobody puts defensive players on skates better than Armstead. 🤣

3) On special teams, Deonte (if he remains healthy) will break Beerman’s team stats. Sidebar: Had he not been targeted by Tampa (and injured), we would have won vs. Bucs in the Divisional round. They had no answer for Deonte Harris.

4) I can’t add much to what others have said about AK-41. He’ll be in the top 3 of NFL top 100 this year. 🤔

Again, kudos to the OP for A great thread!

:gosaints:

Defense. Can I do that?

I have to say Davis as I met him when he came into my Flowood, MS store while still a Jet.

He was courteous to me, and my staff who were younger and excited to talk to Davis, as they had all gone to school at the nearby Brandon High.

I jokingly mentioned it'd be great to see him as a Saint which made him smile.

Just a really nice guy who handled the attention well at a customer service driven place of business.

Of course the season after that he did become a Saint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom