Who is your fav Saints return man of all time? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I personally think Mel Grey was the best return man in Saints history but I know others will say The Beer Man was. My personal favorite was Tyrone Hughes (we went to high school together).

I would like to know who you think the best return man in Saints history is and who your personal favorite was (if it's different)?

Beerman and it's not close. He had the most timely big returns, and kept us in games by giving us field position.

Beerman. i say its not even close, but thats just my opinion. others will say it is close. others will say that there were better returners. but, just my opinion, its Beerman!

you could even even throw in reggie bush. He had a lot of big returns.
even chad morton was good.
sproles is 2-3 return tds away from being up there.
the saints have been blessed with great return men but the beerman has to be the best

Anyone remember Marcus Dowdell? He was either going to break a big one or muff the punt. He wasn't my favorite but it was amazing watching him.

just went look at the all-time numbers. looks like beerman for kickoffs and Tyronne Hughes for punts. I must have been in the dome for every Mel touchdown return

I am entirely unfamiliar with Mel Grey...will have to look him up.

In my sports lifetime it's definitely Michael Lewis.

But....I have to give a shout out to Reggie Bush, primarily for that Sunday night he had against Minnesota. Took two PRs to the house, and should've had a third.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom