Who is Your Favorite Current Saints (Besides Brees) (1 Viewer)

Who Is Your Favorite

• Taysom Hill

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Alvin Kamara

Votes: 57 37.3%
  • Michael Thomas

Votes: 38 24.8%
  • Benjamin Watson

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Cameron Jordan

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Marcus Davenport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marshon Lattimore

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Thomas Morstead

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Wil Lutz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters

KingNene

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
On the current roster, who is your favorite Saint that is not Drew Brees. For me it is Morstead with Taysom Hill being second, just because of how fun he is to watch and how versatile he is. Who is your favorite and why?

Michael Thomas. I think he can be not only the greatest Saints WR ever, but one of the best in the league.

Mike. He plays out of his mind every game.

I like Kamara and Hill because they are also exciting to watch, and Ben Watson because he is such an awesome person.

Jordan for his personality, Ben Watson for being an all around awesome human, and Kamara and Hill for their versatility and for being fun to watch

Man this is tough because every one of those dudes on the poll is awesome. I guess I have to go with Kamara though just because of how electrifying he is and how he absolutely changes the game when he is in.

My wife and I have an obsession with Thomas Morstead, so I had to go with him.

1537887805820.png

Went Thomas. Really like the way he plays and practices. Reminds me of Drew the way he consistently approaches every rep with that locked in mindset. Add the elite hands, skills and physicality, it's gotta be my pick.

I'd go Kamara, Jordan than Hill next. Kamara can be a bit more nonchalant out there. Not even to the point it's a knock really. I think he's just having some fun and seems like he's just as serious about preparation, so it's kinda weird to knock him for it. I just have a lot of respect for the level at which Thomas approaches playing. Jordan has put his work in every year he's been here and it shows. Hard to not appreciate what that man has done over the years with not much around him. Hill is just about as fun a story as you get. It's like a game within a game to spot Taysom and see what he does each week.

Good question! It's hard to pick between Thomas, Kamara and Jordan. They each bring incredible competitiveness, skill and production. I think MT might possess the best leadership qualities and ability to elevate his teammates, so I guess I will go with him as my Brees runner-up.

Lots of good options, but as a Vols fan its gottta be Kamara. Props to MT for being a top 5 NFL receiver, and Marshon because it feels so good to have an elite CB for the first time in forever.

It's a tough call..many times it's M Thomas, then Kamara...many times Ingram..then it's Jordan..really tough to say..i'm go on and say Thomas by a sliver

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom