Who is your most hated NFC South Team (1 Viewer)

Most Hated NFC South Team

• Atlanta Falclowns

Votes: 347 85.9%
  • Carolina Panties

Votes: 53 13.1%
  • Tampon Bay Succaneers

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
By and large, the Falcons. Though the Panthers are a close second. The Bucs are my least hated team for sure.

I'd be shocked if there's any answer other than falcons.

Guess I'm shocked, it's not ALL falcons... but it will still be overwhelming

I agree with the ranking of Falcons, Panthers, Bucs

Falcons go deep back into NFC West days, Panthers were the newbies in the NFC West and the Bucs are just since we re-aligned with the NFC South.

I went with Panthers.

don't get me wrong I hate the Falcons with a passion but we've been beating them lately... where as the Panthers have absolutely destroyed us the past few years... our record is terrible vs. Fox... and Jake always gets up to play the Saints like we stole something from him. Not to mention their fans are cocky about it as well... I just want to beat them once in a meaningful game with Jake playing... just once.

Falcons because their fans and city.

Panthers because of the absurdity of how they will always beat us at least once a year no matter what the difference of talent level.......Oh and it's hard to root for a crybaby like Delhomme and a punk like Smith.

If it ain't the Falcons then you're not naturally nawlins ya heard lol

The Falclowns and that group of mentally challenged circus monkeys that they call fans.

The Falcons are by FAR my most hated team in the NFL, so of course they are the most hated team in the NFC South.

The only team even relatively close in hatred to the Falcons, IMO, are the Cowgirls

1. Falcons
2. Falcons
3. Falcons

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom