Who is your most hated NFC South Team (1 Viewer)

Most Hated NFC South Team

• Atlanta Falclowns

Votes: 347 85.9%
  • Carolina Panties

Votes: 53 13.1%
  • Tampon Bay Succaneers

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
Close call for me. I can't stand the Falcons as a birth-right growing up in New Orleans. However, in the last 10 years the Panthers have found a special place in my heart, as well. My mom moved to Charlotte in the mid 90's and I have seen first hand the level of "bandwagon-ness" that goes on there. When they do well, everyone wants to rub it in, when they are not no one wants to discuss football at all. At least even when the Saints are losing I can still talk about the game, the Saints, and other teams.

Traditonally the Falcons.

Due to them owning us lately, it's the Panthers.

The Falclowns - their fans are obnoxious, loud, and they run their mouth all the time. I root against them no matter who they are playing. Hatred is a strong word. Extreme dislike, yes. I do not like the Falclowns and never will. They have more consistently been a pain in our neck.

Whoever the Saints play that week. In the off season I hate TB most. but Carolina has been getting on my nerve the last few years.

As much as I dislike the Falcons I have to hate the Panthers more. Growing up my family have always been Saints fans, grew up on the arm of my dads chair watching the game with him. But ever since Fake Delhomme landed in Carolina they have been panthers fans only because he is from our area. We even went on vacation this year and guess who was staying at the same condo's....Jake Delhomme. So I had to hear that **** while I was trying to relax.

Falcons, for over 40 years!

I actually like the Tampa fans. They're classy and friendly.

Atlanta always has a special place in my hatred, carolina and tb are close but since neither is doing anything this year i'm not too bothered by them.

Falcons, for over 40 years!

I actually like the Tampa fans. They're classy and friendly.

Seconding this.

I used to work in the hotel industry and regularly booked folks coming in for Saints games. I had a chance to deal with Falcons fans, Panthers fans, and Bucs fans regularly, and of the three the Bucs fans were by far the most congenial.

Don't get me wrong--I was happy to have 'em all come visit us as it's money in our pockets, but in the case of Falcons fans, I sometimes wished they'd just send a check instead. :ezbill:

As an interesting aside, the nastiest, stingiest, grouchiest, and most unpleasant people to deal with came not from Georgia, Florida, or either Carolina; they were from Wisconsin. That's weird because on boards, I kinda like GB fans--yet on the phone to book a hotel reservation, they were the surliest people in the country to deal with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom