Who is your most hated NFC South Team (1 Viewer)

Most Hated NFC South Team

• Atlanta Falclowns

Votes: 347 85.9%
  • Carolina Panties

Votes: 53 13.1%
  • Tampon Bay Succaneers

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
No questions....the Falcons. I really don't dislike Carolina or Tampa. But the ATL....agggghhh. I think it's more of their fans than the team.

Falcons, bar-none. I don't give a crap about either the Bucs or Panthers, but the Falcons are easily the most hated team in the league for me.

I dislike the Falcons the most. I would have to say that I dislike the Panthers and Bucs equally and they aren't far behind the Falcons.

There is only one true option. D to the I to the R to the T to the Y to the T to the U to the R to the D to the S.

Panthers, and its really not even a question. I hate everything about the Panthers. With more passion than I could hate anything.

Falcons and Bucs, not so much

The Atlanta Falcons are the epitome of that annoying little brother you're forced to have tag along with you at the mall with your friends, making them the most hated NFC South team in the history of NFC South teams. Their fans are absolute jokes and that entire franchise can be summed up to a guy who beat and murdered dogs for his own personal pleasure. If ever there was a team that I hate more than Rosie O'Donnell in a bikini talking about Obama, it's the Atlanta Falclowns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom