Who Killed the VG Board? (1 Viewer)

I think Destiny 2 sorta killed it.. especially when it sucked. Then Bioware (or should I blame EA?) really killed it with how sheetty Anthem was. Could have been so great.

Was RDR2 Online any good? I started playing it, but stopped pretty early.

I've just been playing Dragon Quest XI for the last couple months (over 80 hours in, and now just in end game stuff)

I've been playing links Awakening and now I'm playing link to the past, which I never played as a kid

On a side note, I finally opened up my PS4 and cleaned all of the dust out of it. Woah. Lots of dust. No wonder when the kid was playing Monster Hunter world is was spinning so loud.

This used to be one of my favorite spots to come hang but it did die for a while. I am still playing Madden, PUBG, and a little golf club 2019 on PS.

I browse every now and then. Been playing Master Chief Collection and Forza 6. I'll probably get Modern Warfare after the holidays.

This should probably be the Borderlands 3 thread.

This should probably be the Borderlands 3 thread.

Speaking of, for those of you interested in Borderlands 3, PS+ members can currently get the game and season pass for (Super Deluxe Edition) for $49.99, normally $74.99.

that's about $48 more than i am willing to pay

Wasnt it a free game of the month recently? Or a different borderlands?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom