N/S Who pays attention to the N.B.A during the football season? (1 Viewer)

Do you pay attention to the N.B.A during the football season

• Not at All I'm all in on football.

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • I only follow it in passing if I'm watching or listening to a sports program

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • I somewhat keep up with it/watch an occasional game to burn time between football weekends

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • I love basketball. Watch it as much as possible

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
Would rather watch this:

Bored This Sucks GIF - Bored ThisSucks GIFs

They play too many games. They don’t get really meaningful until after football season anyway vs college and NFL where every week counts. I’m locked in on football for the most part.

Still watch. Mavs Fan. Got lucky to get a phenom after Dirk. Luka Doncic. Only 20 but plays like Larry Bird in his prime already. Has a step back 3 point shot that Larry never had though.

Basically averaging a triple double this season. Had 35 points, 10 assists, and 11 rebounds last night.... Only played 25 minutes. GS is awful and Mavs winning is by 50 kept Luka from having a 50 point triple double.

Unreal that he is just 20 years old. Watch him if you get a chance.

that’s the guy I spoke about above ,

how are the mavs as a team ?

I quit watching basketball after Jordan retired the first time. I miss him and Bird and Johnson and Isiah Thomas...

I'm from Toronto and I'm a die hard Raptors fan. Basketball was my first love with sports. Last year when we won the chip I cried tears of joy.

This year I watch more football but still follow my Raps

Bulls fan. I have my DVR setup to record all my teams automatically so I watch when they are on TV. Not too invested in them right now with football in full affect but they are 5-10 and Coby White has been playing well.

that’s the guy I spoke about above ,

how are the mavs as a team ?

The West is incredibly tough. I think the best case for Mavs this season is 5th seed and win a 1st round series. Worst case is just missing the playoffs. They are very well-coached. Just limited in talent behind Doncic and Porzingis. Porzingis still hasn't looked great but not bad for someone that hasn't played in almost two years.

Mavs would need to make a trade to really make any noise in the playoffs but even with a trade, they would still be a big underdog. They have the salary-cap space and an aggressive owner. A trade for Kevin Love would be an amazing fit. I could see Cleveland taking relatively very little back for Kevin to get out of his humongous contract.

I watch the NBA all the time, doesn't take away from my Saints enjoyment. I even watch the summer league games, and just about a year ago got intrigued enough to start watching the WNBA during the playoffs -- the women's game has really gotten a lot more interesting to watch the last 5-10 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom