N/S Who pays attention to the N.B.A during the football season? (1 Viewer)

Do you pay attention to the N.B.A during the football season

• Not at All I'm all in on football.

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • I only follow it in passing if I'm watching or listening to a sports program

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • I somewhat keep up with it/watch an occasional game to burn time between football weekends

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • I love basketball. Watch it as much as possible

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
I might watch during the NBA playoffs. I might.

Can't stand the NBA. I used to watch a lot of College and even High School. ( when I was a teenager often my Dad would decide it was time for a father/son night out so we would go see a high school game together and it didn't matter which schools were playing). When the NBA went to the "1 and done" system the destroyed College for me.

I watched a lot of basketball in the late 80's when it was a "team sport" and passing and defense were becoming tropes of the game. Teams had true rivalries and Charles Barkley would punch Bill Lambeer right in his mouth. Just like Tree Rollins bit Danny Ainge to break up an inbound pass.

Nowadays it seems like hoops is just a business and the players are pals with one another. They don't seem to care who they play for, only how many stats (and dollars) they can rack up individually. I keep wanting to have a reason to watch again. I want those guys to bite one another.

But seriously watch this awsome clip of Showtime and tell me how awesome would it be if NO got a team that could pass the ball like this! (Other than the Saints that is...)

Last edited:
1. There are no other sports until football season ends.
2. I don't follow NBA during any season.

Side not: I've never watched an NBA game in my life.

If someone put a gun to my head and asked me to tell them when was the last time I watched an NBA game I would just take a knee, bow my head and tell them to make it a clean kill.

I usually watch 2 games a night. Best athletes in the world.

Still watch. Mavs Fan. Got lucky to get a phenom after Dirk. Luka Doncic. Only 20 but plays like Larry Bird in his prime already. Has a step back 3 point shot that Larry never had though.

Basically averaging a triple double this season. Had 35 points, 10 assists, and 11 rebounds last night.... Only played 25 minutes. GS is awful and Mavs winning is by 50 kept Luka from having a 50 point triple double.

Unreal that he is just 20 years old. Watch him if you get a chance.

Always. Too many great superstars in the NBA not to. Not like the 80s & 90s, and not even close, but the ones that are, are pretty special. Lots of history being made weekly. New guy Tyler Herro and the Miami Heat shouldn't be slept on.

Still watch. Mavs Fan. Got lucky to get a phenom after Dirk. Luka Doncic. Only 20 but plays like Larry Bird in his prime already. Has a step back 3 point shot that Larry never had though.

Basically averaging a triple double this season. Had 35 points, 10 assists, and 11 rebounds last night.... Only played 25 minutes. GS is awful and Mavs winning is by 50 kept Luka from having a 50 point triple double.

Unreal that he is just 20 years old. Watch him if you get a chance.
Doncic is a savage. Love his game

This is the best time of the year. Yeah, Basketball isn't arse competitive now as during the later half, but there are so good games.

THen, for like a week... There is MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, and MMA fight going on every night. It's sporting bliss.

I'm waiting for Zion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom