Who Plays Chess? (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Great game GMR. I wanted to quit early when you got my Rook.
that's why you should never give up when playing me - there's always the possibility that i'm going to do something dumb that almost gives the game away
like i did twice with you (i was like "i'm pretty sure i'm winning, so why am I running away from his attacks like i'm trying to keep my lunch money?")

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
that's why you should never give up when playing me - there's always the possibility that i'm going to do something dumb that almost gives the game away
like i did twice with you (i was like "i'm pretty sure i'm winning, so why am I running away from his attacks like i'm trying to keep my lunch money?")
It was definitely a learning game for me. I did manage to slow down some but I set up to take your Queen and then when I switched back to the game I forgot what I was doing and moved knight up to begin assaulting king instead of just taking Queen and getting into one of our marathon games lol.

058EA7F9-C5F0-4947-B521-8E927472DC13.jpeg

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It was definitely a learning game for me. I did manage to slow down some but I set up to take your Queen and then when I switched back to the game I forgot what I was doing and moved knight up to begin assaulting king instead of just taking Queen and getting into one of our marathon games lol.

View attachment 160132
my queen was very happy that i did not just give her away as is my want
but her just sitting there outside of your castle under the tent, fanning herself while thumping through a magazine was weird - kept thinking that i should use her, but it was never the correct play

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
my queen was very happy that i did not just give her away as is my want
but her just sitting there outside of your castle under the tent, fanning herself while thumping through a magazine was weird - kept thinking that i should use her, but it was never the correct play
It really makes me appreciate those that can carry on multiple games like the tradition of putting prodigies up against a room full of boards. At that level, you are not just trying to remember 10 strategies but it’s however many stratagies, multiple moves ahead. It’s unreal.

i can’t even carry strategy over to one other game and through a couple of needy coworkers (IRL)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom