The Chess Thread (2 Viewers)

Was wondering why nobody had the guts to play me.

Don't know what is blocking people but please keep trying while I try changing the settings.

It seems like you have a rating range (995 - 1395) that you will only accept challenges from. Not sure where that setting is.

Thanks, I issued challenges to all of you marmalukes but because my rating is beneath him, I received a message that the Wiz only accepts challenges from 995 ratings or higher. So, I guess I am gonna have to scalp a few of you yahoos prior to getting a piece of ol James Bond Wizard!
Try again. I never intended to restrict anything and I am trying to figure out what to change in my settings but I don't know why it refused to let people challenge me. Chuck said it has been like that for a couple months and I never realized it.

Makes me beg. Still doesn't work, but I issue the challenge and it works, and now he is kicking my arse.

You keep up the fight though! I knew you had my rook with that back-rank check if I let you get a free move. It was hella stressful trying to figure out how to keep checking.

Good game, I think there was just that one move sort of early where my queen got loose in your back, that set up the rest.

Made some changes in my settings. Please send me challenges so I can see if it works now. If you are not allowed, let me know here so I can keep working on it.

Thanks,

TheWiz007

En passe. Or something like that. Only when the other pawn moves out two

it’s the oddest rule in chess probably.
don't like
no bueno

eta
“A pawn attacking a square crossed by an opponent's pawn which has advanced two squares in one move from its original square may capture this opponent's pawn as though the latter had been moved only one square. This capture is only legal on the move following this advance and is called an 'en passant' capture.”

bleh

don't like
no bueno

eta
“A pawn attacking a square crossed by an opponent's pawn which has advanced two squares in one move from its original square may capture this opponent's pawn as though the latter had been moved only one square. This capture is only legal on the move following this advance and is called an 'en passant' capture.”

bleh
If you figure out how, I’ll take it back. Thought you would like it. It’s French. Exotic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom