The Chess Thread (2 Viewers)

Y'all stopped playing or something?

I haven't. I see SFinLA on there. I have a game going with Bronson. What about the rest of you slackers?

Bronson told me to try to have 4 to 6 games (daily games) going on at a time to keep getting better. Good advice.

Y'all stopped playing or something?

I haven't. I see SFinLA on there. I have a game going with Bronson. What about the rest of you slackers?

Bronson told me to try to have 4 to 6 games (daily games) going on at a time to keep getting better. Good advice.
Start of school has me preoccupied- I only have time to get beat by two at a time and those 2 just happen to be Zack and dmobile

Bronson and I were talking about whether it would be possible to have a tournament.

We would see who's in, then set up a bracket. Games would be played on daily setting (no rating) with 3-days to move. If you win your game, you just have to wait until the other game in the bracket is over.

This would take a while but it would allow everyone to be able to play without time pressure.

She took a breather and let the knight have some fun, she'll be back soon... ;)
very confused
when i asked neither your queen nor knights were on the board (they weren't in my captured pile either)
i would not have captured your knight if your queen was still on board
i guess it doesn't super matter since you were well ahead anyway, but it's weird

Bronson and I were talking about whether it would be possible to have a tournament.

We would see who's in, then set up a bracket. Games would be played on daily setting (no rating) with 3-days to move. If you win your game, you just have to wait until the other game in the bracket is over.

This would take a while but it would allow everyone to be able to play without time pressure.
It would also be fun to do a rapid tournament but I guess it would be too hard to get everyone to agree on a time. I could go for a Saturday morning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom