The Chess Thread (2 Viewers)

Bronson beat me like a bald-headed step child, I saw the error of my ways early on but couldn't recover. It was embarrassing.

@superchuck500 that last game was such a swing of momentum. I thought I had you early then I thought you had me late and we fought to a draw.

You are clearly a much stronger player than I am. You and JRaza. I'm out of my depth but enjoy our games.

I wanna put our earlier game position in a chess engine and see where I missed a key move. Sometimes I don't consciously KNOW the move but I feel like it's a dicey spot for my opponent. And EVERY now and then I find a jewel.

Last edited:
@superchuck500 that last game was such a swing of momentum. I thought I had you early then I thought you had me late and we fought to a draw.

You are clearly a much stronger player than I am. You and JRaza. I'm out of my depth but enjoy our games.

I wanna put our earlier game position in a chess engine and see where I missed a key move. Sometimes I don't consciously KNOW the move but I feel like it's a dicey spot fit my opponent. And EVERY now and then I find a jewel.

There’s no way I’m a stronger player than you. I think we’re really evenly matched which is why our games are so close. I get more anxiety with you than most opponents - you seem to put together good attacks and counterattacks from any position, it’s nerve wracking.

@SaintsFanInLA, sorry I didn’t back with you last week. I do want to make that happen at some point but I may have to transition out of our Covid plans at work.
Man no sweat. I'm still in Louisiana. Hurricane Ida caused my flight back to LA to be canceled twice, so I just moved it back a couple of weeks to wait and see when my people will get power back and help with any cleanup up needed.

So MAYBE...

Man no sweat. I'm still in Louisiana. Hurricane Ida caused my flight back to LA to be canceled twice, so I just moved it back a couple of weeks to wait and see when my people will get power back and help with any cleanup up needed.

So MAYBE...
I would not have imagined you were in town longer than me. Glad you are there to help.

I have been looking at boards since my nephew is in North La with me but space is at a premium and I don’t think I’d have room to bring it back. Also think i want a nicer one than what I’m seeing in stores.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom