The Chess Thread (2 Viewers)

I have hit a wall. I'm not seeing the game like I was a few weeks ago. I have dialed games back to one or two at a time - and trying to study more. Hoping to break through into a new step up, but it gets harder as you get better. Learning curve starts to flatten.

It's crazy how it works learning this game. Progress is definitely not linear.

I have hit a wall. I'm not seeing the game like I was a few weeks ago. I have dialed games back to one or two at a time - and trying to study more. Hoping to break through into a new step up, but it gets harder as you get better. Learning curve starts to flatten.

If you want to feel better about your game, send me an invite

Y'all stopped playing or something?

I haven't. I see SFinLA on there. I have a game going with Bronson. What about the rest of you slackers?

Bronson told me to try to have 4 to 6 games (daily games) going on at a time to keep getting better. Good advice.
i don't have time :( i totally want to, but you cheat so it takes effort to try and cheat back.

I started limiting to two games a while ago. Makes it easier for me to hold my thoughts together. I am committed to learning, I just haven’t blocked off time for it yet. I don’t have internet yet and I’ve been mopping for two days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom