who predicted the saints to go to the superbowl this year (1 Viewer)

aosinc

Very Banned
Reaction score
i did from the beginning, said the saints would be 10 and 6 or 11 and 5. i didn't say they would get a first round bye ,ye ha ,ye ha oh yea, we bad ,we bad yippie, ye ha oh yea. this is just so unbelievable, but yet i for some reason expected it, this coach ,and this QB, have a chemistry that is very unique. this is very rare but is what makes championship teams. GEAUX SAINTS(.ALWAYS A LIFER FROM DAY ONE ).

who predicted the saints to go to the PLAYOFFS this year

i did from the beginning, said the saints would be 10 and 6 or 11 and 5. i didn't say they would get a first round bye ,ye ha ,ye ha oh yea, we bad ,we bad yippie, ye ha oh yea. this is just so unbelievable, but yet i for some reason expected it, this coach ,and this QB, have a chemistry that is very unique. this is very rare but is what makes championship teams. GEAUX SAINTS(.ALWAYS A LIFER FROM DAY ONE ).

I said we'd go 10 and 6... and this was before training camp.

I didn't actually predict playoffs because I wasn't sure if 10-6 would get us in... Maybe it was just me being a homer... but I thought we'd be a good team.

I'm confused....this is the exact same post word for word as the one that asks who predicted the team to go to the Super Bowl. Which one did you predict, the Super Bowl or just the playoffs.

Myself, I predicted 10-6 or 11-5 just like you and playoffs but not Super Bowl (although I hope they go there every year of course).

Now I am predicting Super Bowl after we've seen how this team performs during the season. They remind me of my championship team San Antonio Spurs (maybe it has something to do with Avery Johnson giving them those couple pre-game pept talks like before the first home game).

I'm confused....this is the exact same post word for word as the one that asks who predicted the team to go to the Super Bowl. Which one did you predict, the Super Bowl or just the playoffs.

hHHahah ya amen make up yo mind

SORRY ABOUT OTHER POST pushed wrong button,i'm very happy

your on a saints site, everyone predicted the saints to go to the superbowl. im pretty sure lions fans say they are going to the superbowl every year too. its just what fans do nostradamus

their were many pessimistic fans this year, now there all saying they predicted superbowl, but that works to, i always believe in the saints , this year was different ,its real.

their were many pessimistic fans this year, now there all saying they predicted superbowl, but that works to, i always believe in the saints , this year was different ,its real.
Do you really care that they said we would suck early?

It's a message board....

I have a $30 ticket at $100/1 for the saints to win the SuperBowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom