Humor Who punches CJGJ next week? (1 Viewer)

Well???

• Total voters
Bruce Arians. So he finally will get fired. I watch his coaching and wonder how someone that big of an egotistical jerk manages to have nice things in life.

I think more than one player. Maybe a coach on the sideline when he gets a big hit. I think there will be a brawl during the game. Saints need to keep it cool and let Bucs throw the punches.

I voted Arians.

Gonna be a Woody Hayes replay after CJGJ is running back an interception and has clear sailing for a TD!

Last edited:
Sign me up for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, AB it is

According to this article, everyone.

This is a small sample size of the mind games of Ceedy Duce :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I’m actually glad to hear it’s stuff like this because I was afraid he was saying awful things like “ ha ha, I hear your moms not responding to her chemo treatment “. If it’s just constant jawing like this then I don’t have to feel bad for thinking it’s so funny

I think AB is going to be proactive and bring it to CGJ and try to get in his head early. I’d expect the Bucs to go after him early and help set up that conflict.

He's just got to make it look less obvious. You can see him skip up behind Miller to get closer and lean in to say something right at the beginning. I think it's this movement that draws the flag.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom