Who should be Fox Game of The Week: Saints/Bears or Seahawks/49ers? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Both games are marquee matchups in the NFC and both are in the same time slot at 3:25pm. Too bad one can't get moved to Sunday Night but they have the Battle of the NFC Least between the Cowgirls and Eagles. NBC not trying to change that.

Seattle/49ers is a divisional matchup. That should be the one that gets played. Although I can remember in days past when the 49ers/Saints were a heated division rivalry and neck in neck for the division lead...and the station would play some game like Cowboys/Jets....

I predict Westcoast gets 49ers game. East coast and Cent time zones get Bears/Saints

I doubted you when I saw this post earlier today but now that it's become fact, I applaud you. Really thought I was going to end up with SF-SEA living in Jersey but was hoping that maybe either the NY or Philly station would switch it up. Really happy now because my computer died so I had to stream on my phone last week and that wasn't fun.

Both games are marquee matchups in the NFC and both are in the same time slot at 3:25pm. Too bad one can't get moved to Sunday Night but they have the Battle of the NFC Least between the Cowgirls and Eagles. NBC not trying to change that.

The majority of the US is getting our game.

The western part of the US is getting the other game.

Why do people always feel the need to make their feelings on any crew calling the game known? There's plenty of live Saints-only stuff out there to listen to alongside the game. Seems like a waste of time. Objectively, though, Buck + Aikman are probably the second best behind Romo. Not going to include Tirico since he doesn't do too much outside of Thanksgiving and wild card games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom