Who should be Fox Game of The Week: Saints/Bears or Seahawks/49ers? (1 Viewer)

Why do people always feel the need to make their feelings on any crew calling the game known? There's plenty of live Saints-only stuff out there to listen to alongside the game. Seems like a waste of time. Objectively, though, Buck + Aikman are probably the second best behind Romo. Not going to include Tirico since he doesn't do too much outside of Thanksgiving and wild card games.
I have no idea why people need to make their feelings known. I'm glad you've kept your feelings to yourself, though.

Based on what I’ve seen from the media thus far this season... They should skip showing a game in the 4:00 slot, and instead do a 3 hour preview of the Monday Night Football matchup between the Bucs and Giants. Mention how Saquan Barkley is out for the year, and then spend the next 2 hours and 59 minutes talking about how great Tom Brady is, and how the Bucs are going to win the SUPERBOWL!

Why do people always feel the need to make their feelings on any crew calling the game known? There's plenty of live Saints-only stuff out there to listen to alongside the game. Seems like a waste of time. Objectively, though, Buck + Aikman are probably the second best behind Romo. Not going to include Tirico since he doesn't do too much outside of Thanksgiving and wild card games.
Wow. You realize you just made your feelings on the crew calling the game known? That whole double SpiderMan meme just made sense to me.

I would tend to say the divisonal game. Both good though.

Then again, Playoffstatus puts the Saints/Bears as the most important game by a fair margin.

(Ravens/Steelers exceeds the normal scale in the AFC at 110)

Based on what I’ve seen from the media thus far this season... They should skip showing a game in the 4:00 slot, and instead do a 3 hour preview of the Monday Night Football matchup between the Bucs and Giants. Mention how Saquan Barkley is out for the year, and then spend the next 2 hours and 59 minutes talking about how great Tom Brady is, and how the Bucs are going to win the SUPERBOWL!
You forgot the 15 minute segment on the Cowboys. After all, they're in the same division as the Giants. :rolleyes:

The Seahawks/49ers has much more at stake. It’s a divisional game after all.

On one hand, this last week definitely made the 49ers Hawks game more interesting. Seattle can be beat and SF looks to be able to compete no matter how depleted they are. However, this is the first matchup between them and it's still early in the season so the division matchup isn't as attractive/important as it will be later in the season.

OTOH, Chicago's loss last week drops the excitement for the matchup against the Saints, however, these are two potential playoff teams and this game will have big implications on the playoff race. I think if Michael Thomas returns, that adds a bit to the interest as well.

Entertainment ranking for the league would prob be SEA, NO, SF then CHI.

Its a wash folks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom