Who should be the best payed NFL Player? (1 Viewer)

I think McNabb would put up similar numbers with the casts of Brady and Peyton around him. We've seen his production during the TO era.

Peyton better than Brady? Not so sure; Peyton's had Harrison & Reggie Wayne for years. Before last Season, Brady's cup didn't exactly runneth over with Pro Bowl receivers. The first year he did get a comparable receiving corp he rewrote the record books.

At one point, I think you'd have said yes, Peyton is better but for my money, Brady is now out on his own. If I was to start a Franchise, he'd be by guy.

But it was Manning's book that was rewritten...Maybe Peyton responds likewise this year, who knows. Both guys are worth their check.

To me it's Peyton Manning and Tom Brady a close second. Peyton is just the whole package. Brady seems a little snobbish and too "celeb" for me. I'll take Peyton anyday.

Its not you, he IS celeb. But that doesn't make his rings any less impressive. Brady all the way if only b/c Manning never did with scrubs at WR like Brady did. Not fair to Manning but the extra rings males Bradys case stringer anyways.

I'd wouldn't pay LDT much, RB's are too short lived in their careers. (And yes his nickname is LDT, b/c LT is already taken. Speaking of I WOULD pay sick money to the real LT in his prime).

i'd go with patten's answer... BREES.. per his interview.. if the wr did their part he'd pass the only 2 ahead of him, and he had brady as his qb before... hmmm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom