Who should be the Starting RB for the rest of the season? (1 Viewer)

Who should start at RB

• Mike Bell

Votes: 37 23.6%
  • Pierre Thomas

Votes: 87 55.4%
  • Lynell Hamilton

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Reggie Bush

Votes: 27 17.2%

• Total voters
Did you see what Pierre did Sunday?
I did.

You are CRAZY!
So I've been told. Evidently all people from Bogalusa are crazy.

Also, you have a quote from a Jets player as your sig, what are you doing to yourself?!? Mike over Pierre? Both over Bush?
I don't know what you mean. I don't have anybody over anybody. DR asked who our starter should be and I responded that they should be our starters.

Jets Sig? are you a spy?
Yes, Jets fans need to know who to pull for too.

Im going to need a super-sized bag of popcorn for this thread

Seriously.

And everyone knows there isn't one answer - but it's still going to boil over. We just can't help it.

Assuming all are healthy I would have to go with Pierre Thomas.

Bush should see the field the most because obviously he lines up at WR a lot.

I would have Mike Bell as the short yardage back and the 4th quarter runner. All in all I would have both Bell and Thomas split carries but Thomas would get more early with Bell more late.

None of the above.

We have no starting running back. They'll all share the load because each brings something different and effective to our O. Who gets the first touch is irrelevant in this offense.

Agreed. Put in the "None of the above/irrelevant" option so that I can vote.

The only running back I know is going to start is Heath Evans. The rest are 1a 1b 1c 1d.

I didn't see the right option so I didn't vote. Whoever is hot at the time. Good problem to have though.

None of the above.

We have no starting running back. They'll all share the load because each brings something different and effective to our O. Who gets the first touch is irrelevant in this offense.

This! (again)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom