Who should be the Starting RB for the rest of the season? (1 Viewer)

Who should start at RB

• Mike Bell

Votes: 37 23.6%
  • Pierre Thomas

Votes: 87 55.4%
  • Lynell Hamilton

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Reggie Bush

Votes: 27 17.2%

• Total voters
Hey I was watching the Saints/Bills game and it just occured to me that Pierre Thomas actually didn't get the ball across the plane on the second touchdown. That's not a knock on him or anything. I love the guy. Just take a look at this, it's kind of funny they didn't challenge it at least.

thomastd.png

I think whoever is healthiest should be the starter, whether its Bell, Thomas, Hamilton or Bell. Go Saints Go, charleygator

Obvious photoshop. It's well known that all close calls go against the Saints. In addition, we get no national attention, despite being ranked in the top 5 in nearly every power ranking.

We don't have a starting RB. Well we technically do but his name doesn't matter. They should all split carries. Update your poll with that option so I can vote.

This. I would vote, but the most correct option is not listed. We really don't have nor do we need a "starting RB". We have a committee and just b/c someone starts doesn't mean that they will get the bulk of the carries or be the one to finish the game. We are into finishing this season and I think I would rather know who is going to finish our games and ensure our victories.

Anyone but Reggie. Pierre, Bell, and Hamilton have all shown that our offensive line can run block, yet for some reason when Reggie gets back there he can't break the line of scrimmage unless it's a draw play. The actual game starter doesnt matter cause they will all play.

This is one of those "It doesn't matter who starts, it's who finishes" type situations. They'll probably all get some touches to start the game and whoever's playing the best will get the most.

No, this is one of those, will the threads with who should be the starting RB ever stop type situations. Obviously not.

how about this question? It the day before the superbowl, youre drawing up your game plan, every ones healthy, and you plan on running the ball 30 times. Hamilton will not be activated.

Im going to need a super-sized bag of popcorn for this thread

Me too. The poll is one of those type of questions you can't answer correctly. All 4 RB's have their particular talents, and you use all of them. The question should be more like "Which RB will be in the backfield for the 1st snap?"

It's a moot point anyway, because Mike is probably out until after the bye.

:lurk:

DR I think the game has passed you by if you are actually concerned about this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom